Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm Inspired!

OK. So I've had this blog for a year or two. And have done absolutely nothing with it. I have some friends who keep up with theirs and I think "that would be fun." So here it goes. I'm going to give it a shot. And hopefully you all can keep up with us too.



Kaedyn is nearly 8. Kaybre 5. And Kreed will be 2 in October. Kyle and I have been married 12 years this past June and life is good. We live in Cushing, OK, which we love. The church is wonderful. Kyle preaches and I stay home (but not while he is preaching). --I do watch a little boy two days a week during the school year that is only a couple of months younger than Kreed. (His name starts with a K too.)


So thanks to Jessica, Stacy, and Holly, I now have a blog. -Thanks guys.- If anyone else out there has a blog that would help me keep up with you be sure to let me know!

2 comments:

Denton Family said...

Your girls are just beautiful and Kreed is precious. keep up the blog thing and check us out i try to update every week or 2 at the most.
Love you guys
Jessica, Tom and kids.

esrshep said...

Yeah, I'm so proud of you. Easy wasn't it. Your kids are so beautiful. They are a good mix, but I have to say I can really see you in them!! Take care
Love Stacy