Thursday, July 31, 2008

Look How Sweet

Here are some of my favorite pictures of the kids. These were taken back in early May by my good friend Holly. So sweet.
Kaedyn will be going into 2nd grade this next month. Kaybre will be in Kindergarten and Kreed and I will get to spend some good quality time together. Kindergarten is all day here. And so is pre-school. So Kaybre is already used to being at school all day. Both of the girls are very excited about going back to school. They have their backpacks out and packed with some of their school supplies. We still have a little bit of shopping to do which is all so exciting!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey girl! Jessica told me you had a blog now. I'm in the same boat as you..trying to get motivated. So you can check on us Morton's when you get a chance. We miss you guys! http://mortonmemories.blogspot.com
Jennifer