Monday, September 15, 2008

American Idol!


Kyle and I got to go to the last American Idol tour show in Tulsa on Friday night with our good friends Kris and Larry. It was so much fun to see all of those people that we followed all through the season. Our seats were great! (Perfect for a little zoom camera.) It was amazing to see the range in ages of the people that came. Lots of great grandma and grandpa looking people. Some right in front of us. They didn't stand very often and they brought their binoculars. But I think they still had a great time. I almost wish I had hearing aids so that I could have turned them off during the show. The screaming was unreal. Still, it was a blast and I hope we get to go again someday. :) And maybe even take the kids.












3 comments:

Denton Family said...

I am so jealous. I would have loved to see them. I hope it was great

Unknown said...

We took the boys to the concert in OKC, we all had a blast. I think Billy got alittle jealous over how much I screamed for Michael Johns...what can I say he's my favorite.

Jennifer said...

Yes indeed... I'm jealous too! I wanted to go so bad! The closest they came to us was Atlanta and it was a horrible week with school starting... plus ticket prices were ridiculous! I'm sure it was great!